Architecture Vision For Enterprise
- Service-provider - provide a service based on software solution; like a cafe providing coffee to customers. Where the coffee beans are the SW and electricity and water is provided by the utilities companies as metaphor for a data-center.
- We want to be able to have the service growing and shrinking to reflect customer demands.
- Use clustering to minimizing downtime for services.
- Self service
- We want the customers to service them selves as much as possible, as we otherwise are not able to provide a "infinite" scalability.
- Low cost for running the business
- Easy to use for all kind of customers (No technical knowledge needed for using products)